TNPC-4110/4110C Online Total Nitrogen/Phosphorus/TOC Analyzers
Automatic Water Analyzers
The TNPC-4110 is an easy to handle and simple to maintain total nitrogen/phosphorous/carbon analyzer intended for use as an automatic water analyzer for the water quality regulations, governing total nitrogen and total phosphorous.
The TNPC-4110 has the optional capability of measuring Total Organic Carbon (TOC). This complete system is capable of pretreating, digesting, and analyzing the sample automatically; as a result, it saves time and labor, and eliminates errors associated with sample preparation.
The TNPC-4110 series utilizes the contact thermal decomposition/chemiluminescence method to measure total nitrogen, and measures phosphorous through the use of Ultraviolet oxidation decomposition/molybdenum blue absorptiometry.
- Multifunction injection system which allows automatic sample preparation, digestion, and analysis
- Simply constructed which allows long-term stability and easy maintenance
- Built-in load calculator, which can act as an alarm for specific actions
- Automatic calibration, which ensures continuous reliability of the data
- Monitoring of up to 7 streams
- Pretreatment sampling system, decreases time and labor involved in sample preparation
- Analog / Contact Input, Output allows controlling the instrument and sampling in remote areas
- Continuous monitoring of waste water
- Continuous monitoring of public water sources such as dams, rivers, and lakes
- Process management of the water in manufacturing processes
- Management of the denitrification / dephosphorization process
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.