The Only No Compromise UHPLC System
This high-end system is designed to produce the best possible results for high-speed, complex separations as well as maximum sensitivity for trace analysis.
To speed up R&D in such areas as pharmacokinetics (drug manufacturing), it has become increasingly n...
Nexera Quaternary adopts a low-volume gradient unit with minimized gradient delay, achieving 4-solve..
Maximizing Efficiency for Method Development
A modular all-round LC system that can be combined flexibly with other instruments to respond to all types of analyzers' needs is an essential laboratory tool.
HPLC systems are currently used in a wide variety of fields. Higher reliability in analysis data and...
The goal of high-speed HPLC is to enhance the laboratory's productivity. We believe that analytical ...
In order to investigate minute quantities of impurities in pharmaceuticals and pesticide residues in...
Proteome analysis, an exhaustive analytical technique for analyzing proteins, is primarily conducted...
* LC-2010HT is an integrated HPLC system full of the most advanced technologies. LC-2010HT provides ...
The Co-Sense series features automatic sample processing systems intended to improve the efficiency ...
- Autosampler / (SIL-5000)
- Column Oven
- Conductivity Detector
- Evaporative Light Scattering Detector
- Fluorescence Detector
- Fraction Collector
- High Pressure Switching Valve
- Nexera UHPLC Low Pressure Gradient Unit
- Low-pressure gradient unit
- Photo-diode Array detector
- Refractive Index Detector
- Solvent Delivery Unit
- System Controllers (CBMs / SCL-10AVP)
- UV-VIS detector