Shimadzu offers a range of instruments to characterize toxic substances generated by automobile production facilities. Shimadzu instruments are also used monitor Volatile Organic Carbon (VOC) emissions in automobile interiors.
Measurement of Automobile Interior VOCs
Prominence Series High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph Aldehyde Analysis Systems
These systems analyze aldehydes, such as formaldehyde, that are generated from seats and other interior materials. Aldehydes are analyzed after 2,3-DNPH derivatization.
ELV and RoHS directives
Shimadzu EDX systems are used worldwide to ensure compliance with ELV and RoHS directives.
- CFRP 3-Point Bending Impact Test (Reference Standards: JIS K 7084:1993)
- CFRP Quality Control - CFRP Thermal Expansion Measurements
- CFRP Quality Control - Evaluation of the Degradation of a Resin Surface via FTIR
- Observation of Failure in CFRP Materials
- CFRP Research and Development - CFRP Tensile Test Breakage Observations via High-Speed Video Camera