Analysis of Industrial Process Water
Industrial processes such as the refining and manufacturing of petrochemicals, polymers, plastics, and others are water-intensive, with water used for cooling, product and catalyst washing, ballast in storage vessels, and more. The analysis of industrial waters is critical to ensuring process efficiency, minimizing corrosion and scaling, and compliance with environmental regulations. Shimadzu offers a complete range of solutions for analysis of water used in a variety of industrial processes, including TOC, elemental and molecular spectroscopy, ion chromatography, GC/MS, and LC/MS.
Click on an instrument to learn more.
Related Application Materials
Total Organic Carbon, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus
- Whitepaper – ASTM 8083 – A New Way to Analyze Total Nitrogen
- Application - Analysis of TOC in Surface, Drinking, and Waste Waters by SM 5310b
- Application - Continuous TOC Determination for the Chemical Industry
- Application - TOC Analysis in Brines
- Application Notebook - TOC Analysis in the Chemical Industry
- Application Notebook - TOC Process Analysis
Anions and Organic Acids
- Application - Analysis of EPA 300 Anions using the Prominence IC
- Application - Determination of 10 anions in EPA Method 300.1 using the Prominence IC