Battery, Electric - Photovoltaic Cells/Solar
With new advances in technology comes a new age of energy generation. As the demand for clean sources of energy grows, so does the need to manufacture photovoltaic products. Shimadzu offers a total solution for all of your Photovoltaic R&D needs, enabling you to achieve higher conversion efficiencies, higher reliability, and greater yields. From material instruments to cell and module process instruments, we have you covered every manufacturing step of the way.
- Reflectance and Transmittance Measurements on Solar Cells by UV-VIS-NIR Spectroscopy (UV-VIS)
- Reflectance Measurements on Textured Polycrystalline Si Wafers and Polycrystalline Si Wafers with Anti-Reflective Films (UV-VIS)
- Evaluation of UV Deterioration of Solar Cell Encapsulation Material (EVA Film) by FTIR (FTIR)
- FTIR Evaluation of Hydrogen Passivation of Si Wafers and Carbon Segregation in Polycrystalline Si Wafers (FTIR)
- Analysis of Dye Degradation in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell (HPLC)
- Analysis of Impurities of Ru Dye (N719) for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (LCMS)