Analytical Intelligence Technology Tour
Join us to experience the New Benchmarks of Shimadzu’s New Nexera Series UHPLC System.
Discover the Analytical Intelligence (AI) features built into the New Nexera Series at one of our tour stops. These features make laboratory management easier by integrating the Internet of Things (IoT) and device networking to enable users to easily monitor instrument status, achieve higher throughput, and optimize resource allocation.
The New Nexera UHPLC system will transform your UHPLC workflow to be more efficient than ever and simplify your laboratory management.
Can't make it to one of our live demo days? View our free webinar for an overview of the features and benefits of the new Nexera Series UHPLC.
Live Demonstration Dates & Locations
|9/5||Boston (Marlborough, MA)||CLOSED|
|9/10||San Diego (Carlsbad, CA)||CLOSED|
|9/10||Chicago (Skokie, IL)||CLOSED|
|9/12||San Francisco (Burlingame, CA)||CLOSED|
|9/12||Washington D.C. / Baltimore (Columbia, MD)||CLOSED|
- Discussions with our Chromatography Specialists
- A brief presentation on the Nexera UHPLC features
- Automated startup with System Suitability
- Real-Time mobile phase monitoring
- FlowPilot extends column lifetime with intelligent flow ramping
- Remote monitoring of consumables usage
- A live demonstration of the New Nexera UHPLC
- Application Discussions
- Overview of Shimadzu’s other instrumentation in the lab