EHF-E Series Electric-Hydraulic Dynamic and Fatigue Testing System
For Dynamic and Fatigue Testing of Various Materials and Small Parts
EHF-E Series Specifications
Testing Machine Main Unit Dimensions
Amplitude Characteristics (60 Hz)
* It is not possible to use standard configurations of models QF-70B or higher for high-frequency regions due to the servo valve characteristics. However, these models may be used for testing at high frequencies if the servo valve is changed, for example. Contact Shimadzu for more information.
- The above characteristic curves indicate the relation between half-amplitude and cycle speed, given sine wave motion at the rated load level.
- The above indicates the amplitude characteristics given a 60 Hz power supply. Characteristics with a 50 Hz power supply will be about 5/6 of indicated values.
- The above characteristics do not include the frame or load cell characteristics. Compensate for the influence of these factors to determine actual amplitude characteristics.
- The indicated characteristics values were calculated based on typical characteristics of the servo valve being used, which may result in a difference of about 10 % on the frequency axis.
- There may be limitations on testing frequencies, depending on jig, sample, or other characteristics.
- At the installation site, provide about 500 mm of space on all four sides of the system, in addition to the space requirements indicated above, to allow access for operation and maintenance.
- The drawing above indicates the dedicated space requirements. The shape and orientation of the hydraulic power supply unit may vary depending on its capacity.
- For a more detailed standard layout drawing, contact Shimadzu.
- The standard system configuration does not include the table, computer, or printer.