Gas Chromatograph Operation Procedures When Using Hydrogen Gas
- Precautions During Installation
- Precautions When Operating the Instrument
- Precautions for Maintenance, Inspections, and Adjustments
- High-Pressure Gas Cylinder Precautions
- Dangers Associated with Gas Chromatograph During Operation
- Gas Chromatograph Operation Procedures When Using Hydrogen Gas
- Cautions When Using Hydrogen Gas with FID, FPD or FTD Detectors
- Recommended Emergency Measures
- GC Parts
Procedures for operating the gas chromatograph using hydrogen carrier gas are described below.
- Before starting up the instrument, open the main valve on the carrier gas cylinder to check that carrier gas is being supplied to the gas chromatograph.
- Check that there are no leaks in the tubing system.
- Start up the instrument according to the procedure described in the Gas Chromatograph User's Guide.
- Perform analysis.
- When shutting down the instrument, perform Shutdown according to the procedure described in the Gas Chromatograph Instruction Manual.
- Close the main valve on the carrier gas cylinder.