Nexera Series Technology
Ultra-Low Carryover with SIL-40
What is carryover?
- Previously injected sample that elutes upon subsequent analyses due to chemical/physical characteristics of the sample, analysis system or both.
- Reducing carryover increases recoveries, reduces LLOQs, and yields better quantitative repeatability.
What causes carryover?
- Sample adsorption to a material in the flow path.
- Dead spaces in the flow path.
- Chemical compatibility issues.
How does Shimadzu keep getting better?
- Continued engineering refinement of the injection flow path
- Choice of manufacturing materials
High Throughput – Speed and Sample Capacity
- High Sample Capacity – Up to 3 plate changers may be used for ~17,000 samples
- Fast Injection speed – 7.8 seconds in flow injection analysis
- Automated Sample prep