AXIMA Performance MALDI TOF/TOF Mass Spectrometer
Highest Energy MS/MS Fragmentation
A highly flexible research-grade MALDI TOF/TOF mass spectrometer
Essential features providing confident results
- High-resolution MS data in reflectron mode for more accurate and confident peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF) and complex mixture analysis.
- Uncompromised linear mass range and sensitivity.
- Near-axis laser irradiation for enhanced ion transmission and sensitivity in all modes of operation.
- Low sample consumption – allowing many more MS/MS experiments to be performed on the same sample spot.
- Manual or fully automated operation allowing the seamless analysis of few or many samples as required.
- Advanced calibration algorithms with easy to use software providing more accurate data.
- Intuitive software incorporating data dependent workflows for achieving the maximum result with minimal user input, making it ideal for novice and expert users alike.
- Flexibility - this is not just another proteomics workhorse. Polymers, oligonucleotides, SNPs, metabolites, carbohydrates, small molecules, etc. may all be analyzed and processed.
- Near-axis laser irradiation with a 50Hz variable repetition rate N2 laser
- Uncompromised linear mode performance for high mass analysis
- Patented improved curved field reflectron
- Mass range 1-500kDa in linear mode; 1-80kDa in reflectron mode
- Mass resolution 5000 FWHM (ACTH 18-39) in linear mode; 20000 FWHM (ACTH 7-38) in reflectron mode
- Sensitivity 250 amol (Glu-fibrinopeptide) in reflectron mode
- Mass accuracy <5ppm in reflectron mode
- Precursor ion resolution >400 FWHM
- High energy MS/MS using helium collision gas
- Flexible target formats - ranging from 48 well microscope slide format targets to 384 well microtiter plate targets
AXIMA systems are fully supported throughout their lifetime using sophisticated Web-based service diagnostics and the capability of real-time remote monitoring. A wide range of service contracts are available, catering to all budgets and requirements, including IQ/OQ environments.