UV-Vis Autosamplers: Models ASX-280 and ASX-560
Shimadzu offers complete solution for automatic liquid analysis for UV-Vis spectrophotometers using the newly-updated ASX series autosamplers to offer repeatable measurements suitable for all types of laboratories.
The Autosamplers’ controls are fully integrating into Shimadzu LabSolutions UV-Vis software. Since the data is collected and processed within Shimadzu software, with proper software compliance package, this setup can provide total data integrity and audit trail. In addition, unique parameters can be set for each vial position as desired. After installing the software, a simple USB connection between the PC and autosampler is all that takes to get started.
UV-Vis Autosampler Specifications
- ASX-280: 120 Vials (15-mL vials), 2 standard racks with 60 positions each
- ASX-560: 240 Vials (15-mL vials), 4 standard racks with 60 positions each
- Brand: Teledyne CETAC
- Compatible with Shimadzu UV-Vis Spectrophotometers: UV-1800, UV-1900i, UV-2600/2700, UV-3600Plus and SolidSpec-3700
- Communication Interface: USB
- Fully PC-based, simple interface suitable for easy operation
- Controlled by Shimadzu LabSolutions UV-Vis software
- Unique parameters can be set to each position
- Software package option available for full 21 CFR Part 11 compliance