XRF-1800 Sequential X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Sensitive, Stable, Reliable Analysis
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, including enhanced local analysis technology, originally pioneered by Shimadzu in 1994, in conjunction with superb basic functions, the Lab Center XRF-1800 delivers exceptional reliability, stability, and sensitivity. With complete control, analysis and reporting software, the XRF-1800 is a powerful tool for applications in a range of industries, including electronics, petroleum, chemicals, environmental, and food.
World´s First 250µm Mapping
Patented by Shimadzu, this local analysis technology allows easy data comparison, and enables content distribution and intensity distribution analyses of non-uniform samples. An optional CCD camera provides enhanced observation.
Qualitative/Quantitative Analysis Using Higher-order X-Rays
This patented technique enables:
- Simultaneous measurement of the normal first-order X-ray profile and the higher order X-ray profile
- More accurate evaluation of higher-order X-rays
- Independent or superimposed display during off-line data processing of the first-order X-ray profile and the higher order X-ray profile
Film Thickness Measurement and Inorganic Component Analysis
For high-polymer thin films using the background FP method (patented).
Patented Sample Loading System – Eliminates transport problems
Ultra-fast Scanning (300°/min)
With simple operations and the ultra-fast function, easy qualitative/quantitative analysis is rapidly achieved.
Ease of Use
Templates and comprehensive matching functions simplify condition settings and analysis.
Designed to meet a variety of analytical needs, the XRF-1800´s design include:
- New optical system
- 4 kW Thin-window X-ray Tube – Installed as standard, it enhances sensitivity for all elements; compared with a conventional 3 kW tube, sensitivity is more than doubled for light elements
- Five Types of Primary X-ray Filters
- Accurate Temperature Control
- Vacuum Stabilizer
- Continuous Monitoring System – Ensures easy maintenance
Based on extensive experience, software for the XRF-1800 makes analysis and operation easy. The software features total operation "at a glance," network and automatic e-mail notification functions, and total display, which allows the operation tree, element list, and operation screens to be displayed simultaneously. Other features include convenient sample registration, easy report generation, and profile display.