GCMS-TQ8040 NX Triple Quadrupole GC-MS with Smart MRM
The Shimadzu triple-quad GCMS-TQ8040 utilizes Smart technologies to boost routine analytical work. One example is Smart MRM, which automatically determines all optimum transitions and collision energies, and seamlessly incorporates them into the Smart Database Series, allowing users to have fully automated MRM method development from start to finish. With such technologies the GCMS-TQ8040 GC-MS/MS is so smart it almost runs itself! Perfect for applications in such markets as Environmental and Food and Beverage.
- Simplified user maintenance allows operators to change parts quickly and new Active-Time ManagementTM give users the ability to maximize time
- Smart Database Series provides fully automated method development at the touch of a button
- Smart MRM method creation protocol automatically sets the optimum dwell and loop times for each method to maximize sensitivity
- Redesigned flow control allows system to achieve exceptional reproducibility
- Scan/MRM analysis mode simultaneously acquires accurate library-searchable mass spectra and low-level MRM quantitation in a single analysis
- Automatic Adjustment of Retention Times (AART) with > 99.9% accuracy means no need to adjust flow rates or update RTs manually
Using Flexible MS Events, the Smart MRM function routinely determines the best dwell and loop times for more than 400 compounds in a single method, providing optimum precision and sensitivity – impossible to do manually. The GCMS-TQ8040 can acquire data in the classic MRM mode, or in synchronous Scan/MRM mode for simultaneous qualitative and quantitative results. And the AART feature updates retention times in both the acquisition and data processing methods without changing chromatographic conditions or requiring multiple injections of standards.
LabSolutions Insight Data Review Software
Multi-Analyte Quantitative Software included with every new Shimadzu GC-MS and GC-MS/MS
High throughput data analysis software package that enables faster quantitative analysis and more effective reviewing of multi-analyte panels particularly for food, cannabis, clinical research, and forensics markets .
LabSolutions Insight has intuitive operation and range of display options to allow for optimum user efficiency.
Learn more about Insight for Data Review >>