HS-20 NX Series Headspace Samplers
Next Level Volatile Component Analysis Simplified
The HS-20 NX series headspace samplers provide next level performance when compared to other closed-loop sampling systems. The patented isolation gas flow reduces carryover to one tenth conventional systems and reduces gas consumption for purging by 20%. The HS-20 NX transfer line is not only the shortest on the market by directly connecting to the column using a standard inlet connection, but users also have the choice to run with ClickTek tool-free consumables. These units comes in either loop only or loop/trap configurations which can be used in many industries including cannabis testing, pharmaceuticals, foods, forensics, and more.
- 90-position sample tray provides simple and immediate access to samples
- Patented Isolation Gas Flow system for carry over reduction and lower gas consumption
- Capable of using both 10mL and 20mL headspace vials without the need for adapters or hardware change
- Column connection can be either standard inlet ferrule style or ClickTek tool-free ferrule
- Compared to traditional headspace samplers which provide no direct column connection to the end of the transfer line.
- Provides leak-free seal
- Fully integrated into GC and GCMS software
- Includes multiple operation modes:
- Static headspace
- Headspace-trap (using HS-20 Trap model)
- Multiple Headspace extraction (MHE)
- Method development
- Overlapping samples to maximize analysis time
- Optional barcode reader
- Compatible with all major software CDS including
- LabSolutions (Workstation, CS, and DB)
With maintenance items being accessible from the top to the systems, column connections being identical to the inlet and the option of ClickTek tool-free consumables, the HS-20 NX series was designed with users in mind. Integration into the software allows for the consumable usage to be counted and recorded for each of the maintenance parts with notifications given to the user when it is time to maintain the system.