Detector Switching System
Advanced Flow Technology Series - Detector Switching System
Advanced Flow Technology Series
- Detector Switching System -
The detector switching system employs a valveless eluent switching device at the column outlet to direct the introduction of separated target compounds into the selected detector(s). In contrast to a detector splitting system, this flow path switching system directs the entire eluted component from the column to the appropriate detector. For example, when analyzing a mixture of inorganic gases and trace hydrocarbons, multiple detectors are required for optimal detection. The Detector switching system allows the user to send the permanent gases to the TCD and the light hydrocarbons to an FID providing maximum sensitivity.
- Analysis of specific components in a sample containing many impurity components
- Trace analysis (pesticide/environmental analysis, etc.)
> Analysis example
- Target analytes in natural product matricies such as:Essential Oil extracts
- Flavor compounds in sample extracts
- Petroleum distillation fractions
- Drugs and metabolites in biological matrices
Free dedicated software simplifies method development
Dedicated software simplifies setup by point and click graphical development of the switching time program.
This software can be downloaded free of charge from the following site:
Advanced Flow Technology Software Download