Simulated Distillation Gas Chromatography (SimDis GC) System
High-Accuracy Analysis for the Oil and Petrochemical Industry
The combination of Shimadzu’s GC-2010 Plus high-performance capillary gas chromatograph and LabSolutions simulation distillation software permits accurate and highly reproducible analysis of high-boiling components (up to 120 carbon number) in crude oil samples. The system’s dedicated injection unit achieves low carryover and provides analysis results with high reproducibility.
Meeting all applicable ASTM, ISO, EN, and JIS standards, it is the optimal system for feedstock characterization in the oil refinery process.
Support for High-Temperature Simulated Distillation GC Analysis
- Enables Accurate Analysis of Crude Oil Samples
- Dedicated Injection Unit Handles High-Boiling-Point Samples
Diverse Analysis Functions
- Comprehensive Data Conversion and Customization
- Simple Summary Reports of Complex Data
High Data Reliability
- Comprehensive System Check Functions
- Compatible with LabSolutions Network Functions
LabSolutions Simulated Distillation GC Analysis Software
The simulated distillation GC analysis software features functions for a series of operations from calibration to sample analysis.
- Supports the calculation of the physical properties required for process management in oil refinery plants
- Provides statistical calculations and multi-sample data comparison required for product quality control
- Features flexible report generation with free arrangement and customization of items
- Allows a distillation characteristics curve and reference oil analysis chromatogram to be overlaid in reports
- Provides comprehensive post-run analysis functions
Table of Simulated Distillation Gas Chromatograph Standards
The LabSolutions simulated distillation GC analysis software supports measurements that comply with the following simulated distillation gas chromatograph standards.
|ASTM D 3710, D 7096||n-C3 ～ n-C15||Gasoline, naptha|
|JIS K 2254||‐||Kerosene, diesel oil|
|ASTM D 2887 (ISO3924, IP406)||n-C5 ～ n-C44||Jet fuel, diesel oil|
|ASTM D 6417||n-C8 ～ n-C60||Lubricating oil, base stock oil|
|ASTM D 7213 (Extended D2887)||n-C7 ～ n-C60||Lubricating oil, base stock oil|
|ASTM D 6352||n-C10 ～ n-C90||Lubricating oil, base stock oil|
|ASTM D 7500||n-C7 ～ n-C100||Lubricating oil, base stock oil|
|EN 15199-1 (IP480, DIN 51435)||n-C7 ～ n-C120||Lubricating oil, base stock oil|
|ASTM D 5307||n-C44 Max||Crude oil (internal standard method)|
|ASTM D 7169, EN 15199-2 (IP 507)||n-C7 ～ n-C100||Crude oil (external standard method, n-C120 max. for EN)|