Nexis GC-2030 Gas Chromatograph
Nexis GC-2030, Shimadzu’s premier gas chromatograph, offers a modern approach to a classic chromatographic technique. Designed with the user in mind, new innovative features, exceptional performance, high-throughput capabilities and a variety of inlets and detectors like the new SCD-2030 will elevate your lab to the next level.
Designed with the Analyst in Mind
- Analysts will benefit from the touch panel interface, which features clear graphics that display information instantly whenever needed.
- The user-friendly interface leaves the operator free to focus on obtaining analytical results.
- High-sensitivity detectors support a wide variety of analyses
- Intelligent flow controller with exceptional reproducibility
Exceptional Versatility and Productivity
- Gas Chromatography systems customized for specific needs
- Advanced flow technology
- Faster analysis with Hydrogen carrier gas
Advanced Functions Reduce Operating Costs
Innovations that reduce operating costs include an “Eco mode” to optimize the use of carrier gas such as helium and reduce electricity use when idle. The Nexis GC-2030 also includes:
- Day and time programming
- System self-check feature
- Automatic notification of when to replace consumables
Exceptional Versatility for Faster ROI
The GC-2030 allows for up to three analytical lines for greater productivity or for the versatility of more analyses to be packaged into one GC. A choice of four inlets, six detectors, and specialized valve accessories enables configurations tailored to fit the needs of laboratories in areas such as petrochemical, environmental, food and pharmaceuticals.
Software Improves Laboratory Productivity
Fully integrating LC and GC functionality, LabSolutions workstation software offers both easy operability and extensive functionality. This includes a new data browser, convenient for comparing multiple sets of data simultaneously, and a Quick-Batch Function that simplifies the tedious process of creating injection sequences.