Nexera HPLC/UHPLC Conductivity Detector - CDD-10AVP
Experience reliable, user-friendly, versatile, and high sensitivity ion chromatography (IC) detection for environmental, water testing, and food laboratories. With its wide dynamic rage, the CDD-10AVP conductivity detector assures minimal noise and drift. This versatile high sensitivity conductivity detector is intended for a non-suppressed system.
- The CDD-10AVP has a small cell volume of 0.25µL.
- Low noise (< 4 nS/cm) and low drift (< 25 nS/cm/h) for high sensitivity analysis.
- Maximum cell pressure of 2.9MPa (29 bar).
- Wide operating temperature range (4 to 35°C) and cell temperature control range from 25 to 55°C.
- Tine constant settings from 0.05 to 10 sec.
- In-run autozero and correction of baseline shifting is possible.