Nexera HPLC/UHPLC Refractive Index Detector - RID-20A
Shimadzu offers a cost-effective, high performance, easy-to-use refractive index detector with excellent stability. The RID-20A is equipped with a dual temperature control structure for the optical system and flow cell. Modified thermal design provides excellent baseline stability and shorter initial stabilization time.
- Measurement range 1 to 1.75 RIU.
- Noise ≤ 2.5 x 10-9 RIU and Drift ≤ 1 x 10-7 RIU/h.
- Range modes are A-mode (0.01 x 10-6 to 500 x 10-6 RIU); P- and L-mode (both at 1 x 10-6 to 5000 x 10-6 RIU).
- Ideal maximum flow rate of 20 mL/min (150 mL/min in option).
- Cell volume 9µL and cell’s maximum pressure 2 MPa.
- Operating temperature range 4 to 35°C, with cell temperature controls between 30 and 60°C.
- Equipped with polarity change.