Nexera HPLC/UHPLC UV-Vis Detector - SPD-40
The SPD-40 is a cost-effective UV-Vis detector with a deuterium (D2) lamp and fully temperature-controlled optics for an exceptional level of sensitivity and baseline stability. A variety of flow cells that can be replaced easily by the user are avaialble for applications ranging from UHPLC, semi-micro, and preparative.
SPD-40 UV-Vis Specifications
- Wavelength range of 190 nm - 700 nm with an accuracy of ± 1 nm.
- Low noise (4.0 x 10-6 AU) and drift (0.1 x 10-3 AU/hour) for unparalleled sensitivity.
- Fully temperature-controlled optics (optical bench, lamp housing, and flow cell) for reliable operation even when the room temperature changes.
- Users can monitor two wavelengths simultaneously with a sampling period of 0.5 seconds.
- Monitored and controlled through a web browser and various HPLC and LC-MS/MS software.
- Built-in cell ID that is automatically recorded in analysis data file.
- Linear up to 2.5 AU (ASTM method).
- Standard flow cell has a 10 mm path length, 12 µL volume maximum pressure 12 MPa/120 bar.
- Automatic wavelength accuracy check and correction.
- Integrated 2 channel analog output for triggering a fraction collector.
- Optional flow cells that can be changed by the user: UHPLC (8 µL), semi-micro (2.5 µL), inert (12 µL), preparative (0.8 µL, 1.6 µL, or 4.0 µL depending on path length), and high-pressure (12 µL).