On-line TOC Analyzer
Highly advanced on-line TOC Analyzer excels in a wide range of applications
- Support for New Means of Communications, Enhanced Data Handling
- From pure water to heavily polluted water. Measurement ranges from 5 mgC/L full-scale to 20,000 mgC/L full-scale.
- Low Maintenance, Low Running Costs
- Easy-to-view color LCD touch screen
Supports monitoring TOC removal rate based on EPA Regulations
- Calculates TOC removal rate based on the United States EPA regulations
(Part IV 40 CFR Part 9, 141 and 142, 1998)
(when a 2- or more-stream switching option is provided)
Total pollutant load control regulation applications (organic pollution load) -Japanese regulation
- Converting the measured TOC values allows applications to COD total volume control. (*1) TOC → COD conversion functions are installed as standard.
- Reading flow rate signals from a flow meter (*2) permits COD load conversion calculations.
Wastewater treatment plant influent (upstream monitoring) and effluent
- Measurements at a short measuring cycle (4 minutes minimum) rapidly capture dramatic changes in organic matter or abnormal effluent.
- The powerful oxidation capacity of a combustion-type analyzer can detect organic matter that cannot be captured using a UV meter.
- The short measuring cycle and powerful oxidation, combined with switching between up to six flow lines, offer detailed monitoring of treatment plants.
Monitoring of river water sampled at water purification plants and treated water (tap water)
- Monitoring changes in river water quality due to rainfall and other factors to provide control indicators for treatment processes.
- Permits simultaneous monitoring of treated tap water.
Plant water (washing water, cooling water, recovered water, boiler water, condensate, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring of water used in a plant.
- Continuous monitoring of pure boiler water assists in the detection of anomalies, such as damaged pipes.
- The short measuring cycle (4 minutes minimum) of the combustion-type TOC analyzer achieves more rapid detection of anomalies.
*1 The TOC-COD conversion formula must be determined separately.
*2 With attached option
Compatible with digital bus standard Instrument operation, readout of measured values, and checking for alarms can be performed via the RS-485 or RS-232C (option). This function is convenient when managing multiple instruments.
From pure water to heavily polluted water
Measurement ranges from 5 mgC/L full-scale to 20,000 mgC/L full-scale.
An option can be attached to support high-sensitivity measurements to 1 mgC/L full-scale.
A carrier gas purification function is installed as standard for 24-hour continuous operation by the analyzer. Purifying instrument air or compressor air in a facility to produce carrier gas significantly reduces running costs.
News / Events
Philadelphia Convention Center
Booth # 2812
Duke Energy Convention Center
New Orleans Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
ACE - American Water Works Association 2022
Jun 13 2022 - Jun 15 2022
6 Clean water and sanitation
14 Life Below Water
12 Responsible consumption and production