Refresh and Restart Your Lab with Confidence
Available for Reinstalls
Need help getting your lab restarted?
Shimadzu’s new service offering will make it happen. Conducted by factory-trained service engineers, this service includes a visual inspection, system check, up to basic maintenance and a Certified Performance Evaluation Guide. Designed to get you back online and continue operations.
Three levels of Certified Performance Evaluation
|Product Group 1||$1,000||UV-VIS, Fluorescence, FTIR and Thermal|
|Product Group 2||$3,000||HPLC, GC, TOC, AA and Physical Measurement|
|Product Group 3||$5,000||LCMS, GCMS, ICPMS, ICP, Biotech and X-Ray|
- Reduced system startup cost.
- Minimize process startup time.
- Travel charge included.
- Service performed by factory-trained, certified Shimadzu Service Representatives.
- Please contact your local Shimadzu sales representative for more details.
- Not designed for instruments needing repair. Shimadzu Standard Terms and Conditions apply.