Experience exquisite sensitivity with RF-20A and RF-20Axs fluorescence detectors for HPLC and UHPLC separations. Built with maintenance in mind, both the cell and lamp replacement are accessed through the front panel - no additional position adjustment is required. Monitor two EX and EM wavelength pairs simultaneously, or up to four pairs with LabSolutions software control. The RF-20xs has superior S/N performance due to its temerature controlled flow cell.
RF-20A and RF-20Axs Specifications
- RF-20A has a wavelength range of 200 to 650 nm.
- RF-20AXS has a wavelength range of 200 to 750nm.
- Optional PMT or Photo-multiplier (both) to extend to 900nm
- Both detectors have wavelength accuracy of ±2 nm and precision of ±0.2nm.
- Superior with signal-to-noise ratio of at least 1200 for RF-20A and 2000 for RF-20Axs, allowing ultrafast analysis of trace-level analytes.
- Standard cell with a 12uL volume, or, a semi-micro cell with 3uL volume are available.
- Operating temperature 4 to 35°C.
News / Events
AAPS Pharm Sci 360 - 2022
Boston Convention Center, Level 0
American Chemical Society – Fall 2022
Booth # 605
New Nexera™ XS inert UHPLC System Eliminates Challenges of High-Concentration Mobile Phases to Achieve High Sensitivity and Reliability
June 20-22 2022
San Diego, CA
Cannabis Science Conference West 2022
May 18 2022 - May 22 2022
Shimadzu’s New Analytical HPLC Method Development Support Software Follows “Quality-by-Design” Principle Using Design of Experiments