Nexera Series - Modular UHPLC/HPLC Systems
Maximum uptime. Lowest carryover. Industry-leading repeatability.
Check out all the reasons why the Shimadzu Nexera 40 Series is quickly becoming the world’s most requested HPLC system
At Shimadzu, we understand that HPLC systems have one job—to process as many samples as possible, day after day, while maintaining the accuracy and repeatability you need. All with minimal downtime and maintenance needs. That’s what the Nexera 40 Series is designed to do—with special features you won’t find anywhere else.
To create the Nexera system, we started with the field-proven pumps, autosamplers and detectors that have made Shimadzu the most trusted name in LC. Then we enhanced it by adding industry-leading efficiency and time-saving technologies. So it’s fast, it’s easy to use and maintain, and it helps you get more done. That’s why lab managers are choosing Shimadzu HPLC systems for their operations.
Critical Components You Know and Trust
Shimadzu pumps, autosamplers and detectors have been the gold standard for accuracy and repeatability for decades.
Maximize Throughput with Faster Instrument Processes
Nowhere is time more important than in a busy analytical lab. The opportunities to shave critical minutes and seconds from the processes you perform every day are all around you. The Nexera system helps you take advantage of them all. The result is days and even weeks of extra time savings for your operation each year.
- 40% Faster Injection Cycle Times—The Nexera delivers the fastest injection-to-injection cycle times of only nine seconds—six seconds faster than other systems—for time savings day after day, week after week.
- Co-Injection Automation—Traditionally, analysts must perform tedious manual derivatization steps themselves. The Nexera’s exclusive Co-Injection Automation can be used to perform derivatization within the sample loop before injection. Mismatch between the sample matrix and mobile phase conditions can lead to poor peak shapes and critical loss of resolution. However, this easy-to-program automation yields excellent peak shapes by injecting a weaker solvent along with the sample.
- Dual Injection System—Imagine doing twice the work in the same amount of time, effortlessly. The Nexera can perform two sample injections at once into independent flow channels. This is multiplexing made easy. Exclusive to Shimadzu, results can be summarized in a single report.
- 33% Faster Autosampler Cooling—Waiting for the autosampler to cool to sub-ambient temps wastes precious minutes every time you need to add samples for analysis. The Nexera cools samples quickly, going from ambient to 5 ˚C in 20 minutes—10 minutes faster than other instruments.
- Automatic IQOQ Operation—Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual reports. The Nexera offers automatic IQOQ operation including double digital signature security level and electronic delivery of IQOQ reports.
Just one Nexera HPLC can save you up to 256 hours per year.
Think about what an extra six weeks of throughput is worth to you.
Data Analysis with Intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis (i-PDeA II)
Intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis (i-PDeA) is a data analysis technique that extracts a single peak from co-eluted peaks and quantitates it by exploiting the differences in spectra between each compound.
i-PDeA II enables users to visualize and detect a minor single impurity even when the impurity is co-eluted with an analyte. It also facilitates the separation of hard-to-separate peaks on the column through computer processing and deconvolution of the spectrum information, which reduces the effort required to investigate separation parameters.
Nexera Series Key Features
New Smart Flow control during start-up and shutdown
Auto-diagnosis and Auto-recovery from flow anomalies
Remote maintenance and laboratory management
Mobile Phase Monitor with true gravimetric monitoring of the available mobile phase quantity (Optional)
|Efficiency||High efficiency chromatography with up to 130 MPa (~19,000 psi) pressure tolerance and LPGE or HPGE solvent delivery|
|Speed and Carryover||Ultra-fast injection cycles (7 sec) with lowest carryover|
|Connect||Connection via Ethernet|
|Capacity||High capacity sample handling with optional plate changer. Remarkably small footprint.|
Learn more about the Nexera Series HPLC/UHPLC
The LabSolutions Unified Laboratory Management System
The LabSolutions software platform is Shimadzu’s ULMS systems. It provides a single, easy to use interface for multiple types of Shimadzu instruments. LabSolutions ULMS provides extremely efficient laboratory workflows while still providing the high level functionality and data management that our customers have come to expect from all Shimadzu products.
When multiple types of instruments are included on the same LabSolutions ULMS network laboratory efficiency for the entire analytical laboratory is greatly increased. All Shimadzu laboratory instruments on the LabSolutions network can be stored in a central secure LabSolutions database. Since all laboratory data is being stored in the same database using a single software platform it becomes possible combine data from multiple instruments and multiple types of instruments into single unified reports.
With Shimadzu’s electronic records and Electronic signature capabilities customers can be assured that all data generated in the laboratory by any Shimadzu instruments meets all current regulatory requirements.
The Shimadzu LabSolutions ULMS system can acquire data from the following Shimadzu instruments LC, GC, LCMS, LC/MS/MS, GCMS, ICPMS, UV, IR, RF, Thermal Analysis, Balances, TOC-L, EDX, and ICP. The Shimadzu LabSolutions ULMS system can also acquire data from some non-Shimadzu instruments as well.