Nexera HPLC/UHPLC Pump - LC-40B XR
Experience our LC-40B XR pump, a binary, high-pressure gradient solvent delivery unit that incorporates two pumps into one compact unit, with no compromises in gradient accuracy or retention time reproducibility. The space-saving design is an ideal choice for binary gradient separations up to 70 MPa (700 bar.)
LC-40B XR Specifications
- Dual pump configuration, each with parallel dual micro plunger (10 µL) construction, equivalent to 2 LC-40DXR in a single, space saving enclosure.
- Flow rate range from 0.1 uL/min to 10 mL/min with accuracy of ± 1 % or ± 2 µL/min (whichever is larger), and precision < 0.06% or 0.02 min SD (whichever is larger) of the set flow rate.
- Maximum pressure of 70 MPa/700 bar (up to 3mL/min) with pH range of 1-14.
- Unique FlowPilot technology ramps up the pump flow gradually, waits for the column to reach its set temperature, then ramps to the set flow rate, reducing potential column damage from pressure shock.
- FlowPilot automatic diagnostic and recovery capabilities allow monitoring of pressure fluctuations for anomalies, restoration of normal operation, and can also alert users of low solvent levels
- The pump can display total operating time, volume of solvent delivered for each seal, and maintenance, error and operation logs
- Users can set solvent compressibility to further reduce pulsation during operation
- Can be controlled by the LCD front panel keypad, web browser, and various HPLC and LC-MS/MS software.
- External valve option to supply 2 different solvents to each pump.
- Includes a rinse kit to wash behind the seals to minimize salt precipitation if buffered mobile phases are used.