Nexera HPLC/UHPLC Pump - LC-40D XR
Discover the next generation of UHPLC pumps with extremely reliable and robust performance over an extended pressure tolerance (compared to traditional HPLC systems). The parallel dual plunger type design offers stable solvent delivery for a wide analytical flow rate range. Solvent selection, low pressure gradient (LPGE,) and blending functions can be used.
LC-40D XR Specifications
- Parallel dual micro plunger (10 µL) construction for low pulsation and stable baseline.
- Flow rate range of 0.1 uL/min to 10 mL/min with accuracy of ± 1 % or ± 2 µL/min (whichever is larger), and precision < 0.06% or 0.02 min SD (whichever is larger) of the set flow rate.
- Operable in constant flow or constant pressure mode, as well as isocratic, binary high-pressure gradient, ternary high-pressure gradient, or quaternary low-pressure gradient mode.
- Internal solvent selection valve (2 or 4-channel) or low-pressure gradient formation unit (LPGE) can be added as options.
- Maximum pressure of 70 MPa/700 bar (up to 3 mL/min) with a pH range of 1-14.
- Unique FlowPilot technology ramps up the pump flow gradually, waits for the column to reach its set temperature, then ramps to the set flow rate, reducing potential column damage from pressure shock.
- FlowPilot automatic diagnostic and recovery capabilities allow monitoring of pressure fluctuations for anomalies, restoration of normal operation, and can alert users of low solvent levels.
- The pump can display total operating time, volume of solvent delivered for each seal, and maintenance error and operation logs.
- Users can set solvent compressibility to further reduce pulsation during operation.
- Includes a seal wash kit to minimize salt precipitation if buffered mobile phases are used.
- Can be controlled by the LCD front panel keypad, web browser, and various HPLC and LC-MS/MS control software.