Nexera HPLC/UHPLC Pump - LC-40D XS
Experience ultimate confidence with your resolution, sensitivity and separation with the innovative LC-40DXS UHPLC pump. The parallel dual plunger design provides the utmost in gradient accuracy and repeatability for UHPLC separations up to 105 MPa (1050 bar.) An internal LPGE unit can be added to enable low-pressure gradient formation and blending of mobile phases.
LC-40D XS Specifications
- Parallel dual micro plunger (10 µL) construction for low pulsation and stable baseline.
- Flow rate range of 0.1 uL/min to 10 µL/min with accuracy of ± 1% (whichever is larger), and precision < 0.06% or 0.02 min SD (whichever is larger) of the set flow rate.
- Operable in constant flow or constant pressure mode, as well as isocratic, binary high-pressure gradient, ternary high-pressure gradient, or quaternary low-pressure gradient mode.
- Maximum pressure of 105 MPa/1050 bar (up to 3 mL/min) with a pH range of 1-14.
- Internal solvent selection valve (2 or 4-channel) or a low-pressure gradient formation (LPGE) unit can be added as options.
- Unique FlowPilot technology ramps up the pump flow gradually, waits for the column to reach its set temperature, then ramps to the set flow rate, reducing potential column damage from pressure shock.
- FlowPilot automatic diagnostic and recovery capabilities allow monitoring of pressure fluctuations for anomalies, restoration of normal operation, and can alert users of low solvent levels.
- The pump can display total operating time, volume of solvent delivered for each seal, and maintenance, error, and operation logs.
- Users can set solvent compressibility to further reduce pulsation during operation.
Includes a seal wash kit to minimize salt precipitation if buffered mobile phase are used.
- Can be controlled by the LCD front panel keypad, web browser, and various HPLC and LC-MS/MS software.