HPLC Pump - LC-40D
Discover the efficient LC-40D pump for routine HPLC applications up to 44 MPa (440 bar.) The easy to use and economically designed LC-40D pump enables reliable HPLC chromatography in isocratic, binary, or LPGE modes. The dual piston design has minimal pulsation for stable baselines. Optional solvent selection valves can be added for solvent selection, low pressure gradient (LPGE) formation, and blending functions.
- Parallel dual micro plunger (10 µL) construction for low pulsation and stable baseline.
- Flow rate range from 0.1 uL/min to 10 mL/min with accuracy of ± 1 % or ± 2 µL/min (whichever is larger), and precision ≤0.06% RSD or 0.02 min SD of the set flow rate, (whichever is larger).
- Operable in constant flow or constant pressure mode, as well as isocratic, low pressure gradient, ternary high-pressure gradient, or quaternary low-pressure gradient mode.
- Unique FlowPilot technology ramps up the pump flow gradually, waits for the column to reach its set temperature, then ramps to the set flow rate, reducing potential column damage from pressure shock.
- The pump can display total operating time, volume of solvent delivered for each seal, and maintenance, error and operation logs.
- Maximum pressure of 44 MPa/440 bar (up to 5 mL/min) with pH range of 1-14.
- Operable in constant flow or constant pressure mode, as well as isocratic, binary high-pressure gradient, ternary high-pressure gradient or quaternary low-pressure gradient mode.
- Internal solvent selection valve (2 or 4-channel) or a low-pressure gradient formation unit (LPGE) can be added as options.
- A rinse kit can be added to wash behind the seals to minimize salt precipitation if buffered mobile phases are used.
- Users can set compressibility to further reduce pulsation during operation.
- Can be controlled by the LCD front panel keypad, web browser, and various HPLC and LC-MS/MS software.