Clinical Research & Medical Devices
Clinical research encompasses a number of application areas, from therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) and endocrinology to clinical toxicology, with the analysis of whole blood, plasma, serum and urine being a cornerstone application. This research requires innovative solutions and high-sensitivity analytical instruments to ensure high-quality, reliable results you can trust.
Examples of these solutions include:
- AMYLOID MS Service for Alzheimer’s Research
- Multiplex Analysis by LCMS
- LCMS for Clinical Research
- Isotope Labeled (13C, 2H, 15N) Internal Standards
- Internal Standards for TDM of COVID-19 Drugs
- Dried Blood Spots Collection
- MSW2 - Microsampling Wing™ Blood Sampling Device
- nSMOL – Improved Speed & Accuracy of mAb Bioanalysis
- Solutions for Clinical Research – Application Notebook
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
A shift in medicine is occurring, and the future of healthcare is moving toward preventative medicine and maintaining proper health. This paradigm shift will rely on advanced screening platforms detecting disease in its infancy, or prior to onset. As the only major analytical solutions provider that operates in both analytical and medical instrument manufacturing businesses, Shimadzu is well-suited to meet the challenges of this changing landscape.
Examples of medical devices include:
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Detection Kit – COVID-19*
*Pending FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- Class I medical devices such as UHPLC and LC-MS/MS
- Class II medical devices such as
- Interventional X-ray
- Radiography/ Fluoroscopy
- Mobile X-ray
- DR Neutral Solution