EHF-L Series Tabletop Electric-Hydraulic Dynamic and Fatigue Testing System
For Fatigue and Endurance Testing of Various Materials and Small Parts
EHF-L Series Specifications
Amplitude Characteristics (60 Hz)
- The above characteristic curves indicate the relation between half-amplitude and cycle speed, given sine wave motion at the rated load level.
- The above indicates the amplitude characteristics given a 60 Hz power supply. Characteristics with a 50 Hz power supply will be
about 5/6 of indicated values.
- The above characteristics do not include the frame or load cell characteristics. Compensate for the influence of these factors to
determine actual amplitude characteristics.
- The indicated characteristics values were calculated based on typical characteristics of the servo valve being used, which may result in a difference of about 10 % on the frequency axis.
- There may be limitations on testing frequencies, depending on jig, sample, or other characteristics.
- At the installation site, provide about 500 mm of space on all four sides of the system, in addition to the space requirements indicated above, to allow access for operation and maintenance.
- The drawing above indicates the dedicated space requirements. The shape and orientation of the hydraulic power supply unit may vary depending on its capacity.
- For a more detailed standard layout drawing, contact Shimadzu.
- The standard system configuration does not include the table, computer, or printer.
(W x D)