IRTracer-100 FTIR Spectrometer
The All-In-One Platform for FTIR Speed, Sensitivity and Resolution
The high-end IRTracer-100 Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectrometer is your answer to the the need for increased speed and accuracy in FTIR spectroscopy. Combining high speed, sensitivity and resolution with enhanced expandability and easy-to-use FTIR software, the IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer quickly and easily obtains high-quality FTIR spectra for samples in such fields as pharmaceuticals, foods, chemicals and electronics.
Outstanding S/N Ratio
The IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer offers an exceptional S/N ratio of 60,000:1, which allows researchers to quickly and easily obtain high-quality FTIR data of ultra-small contaminants.
The IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer offers resolution of 0.25 cm-1, which provides for highly accurate quantitation and identification.
High-Speed FTIR Analysis
A rapid scan function allows rapid sample acquisitions of 20 spectra per second. This enables FTIR spectroscopy analysis of reactions occurring within a few seconds, and kinetic studies occurring in less than one second.
Stable, Reliable Performance
The IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer equipped with a number of technological advancements that ensure reliable infrared spectroscopy analysis in any setting. These include:
- Stable, airtight interferometer – incorporates a built-in automatic dehumidifier, protecting the FTIR spectrometer against moisture and other environmental influences
- Advanced Dynamic Alignment – this patented system, sampling at over 5,000 times per second, works in combination with a smooth-moving mirror to ensure optimum FTIR performance, enhanced stability and shorter warm-up times
- Self-diagnostics and monitoring – allows for quick, easy instrument management
- Validation program – enables easy verification of the instrument’s performance; this program complies with:
U.S., European, Japanese and Chinese pharmacopeias
The IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer can be equipped with a multitude of hardware and software options to address FTIR spectroscopy applications in such markets as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, environmental, chemicals, polymers, and materials science. These options include:
- Single-reflection, ATR, specular reflectance, and reflection measurement accessories
- Infrared microscope – learn more about the AIM-9000 Infrared Microscope
- Near and far IR kits
- Contaminant analysis program
- Identification test program
- Time-course software
- 3D mapping software
- Contaminant Finder/Material Inspector Software
- PLS quantitation program
Powerful, Easy-to-Use Software
Optimized for network applications, LabSolutions IR software for the IRTracer-100 FTIR spectrometer offers intuitive operation, high-level administrative functions, secure data management, and a variety of data manipulation functions. In addition, it includes:
- Extensive library of spectra
- High-performance search function for easier identification of unknown samples
- Unique Print Template function that allows easy creation and printing of custom reports
- “Easy Macro” program to allow users to effortlessly create macros for routine tasks