GCMS-QP2050 Single Quadrupole GC-MS
Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
The GCMS-QP2050 with the new DuraEase ion source maximizes uptime and sensitivity while requiring minimum maintenance, which can be completed in just a few minutes and a few simple steps.
New cost-effective ion source design allows customers to replace DuraEase source when needed, maintaining pristine condition. The built-in pre-rod allows only the ions to efficiently pass through, limiting contamination of the quadrupole.
Advantages of the Single Quad GCMS-QP2050
- Detector | The new model is equipped with both the latest noise suppression technology and high amplification performance, and can accurately assess even trace ions
- Quadrupole Rods | By significantly improving mass separation performance and ion transmittance, the system achieves the industry's highest level of scan speed (30,000 u/sec)
- Interface | The new interface has been optimized to ensure a uniform temperature distribution
- DuraEase Ion Source | DuraEase technology enables this next-generation ion source to achieve the industry's highest level of sensitivity, durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Long-life Filament | Highly durable new filament has an operating life about five times longer than usual
- Equipment Size | 20% slimmer than the GCMS-QP2010SE
Flexibility Where it Matters
News / Events
ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry) 2024
Anaheim Convention Center
National American Chemical Society (Spring) 2024
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
Booth # 2931
Shimadzu’s New Next-Generation GCMS Provides Outstanding Sensitivity, Stability and Speed
October 30 - November 4
Cleveland Convention Center
Booth # 714
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments and PACE Analytical Services Develop New Alternative Test Procedure to EPA Method 1613B