LABNIRS - functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy System for Research
Higher Temporal and Spatial Resolution
1. Accepts up to 40 sets––2.5 times more than before (142 channels max).
2. Spatial resolution doubled for high-density measurements.
3. Captures rapid cerebral blood flow signals in just 6 ms (previously 25 ms).
High Sensitivity is the Basis for Reliable Measurements
1. Three semiconductor laser wavelengths capture more accurate data.
2. A photomultiplier tube captures the weakest cerebral signals.
Holder: FLASH*1 (Flexible Adjustable Surface Holder)
Flexible Adjustable Surface Holder (FLASH) supports more stable measurements.
Select from the wide range of holders, which are easily customizable.