Shimadzu Amyloid MS™ Service
For the rapid prediction of Alzheimer’s Disease in blood
Dedicated to Drug Discovery and Development
Shimadzu recently developed Amyloid Mass Spectrometry (MS) Service — a new simple, low-cost blood analysis for early screening of amyloid-positive subjects. This method enables early and accurate prediction of amyloid deposition in the brain with an easy-to-acquire blood sample.
Unlike conventional methods, Shimadzu’s new analysis is minimally invasive, cost-effective and suitable for large-scale deployment.
It’s the only blood analysis capable of predicting abnormal amyloid-beta deposition in the brain with high accuracy.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Amyloid MS Service is for drug discovery and development only.
Shimadzu’s Amyloid MS Service offers…
- Reduced costs per test
- A less invasive blood-based sampling technique
- Low sample volume requirements (0.6 mL)
- Samples are collected and shipped to Shimadzu.
- Shimadzu analyzes the samples.
- Shimadzu sends a detailed report via electronic format.