AXIMA Assurance Linear MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometer
Low Cost, High Mass Analysis
An affordable, robust option for laboratories requiring routine manual or automated analysis of a wide variety of sample classes, the AXIMA Assurance MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer provides high-quality, rapid MALDI mass spectra and an array of software tools for data processing and reporting. Incorporating a variable repetition rate 50Hz N2 laser, it is ideally suited for high-throughput QA/QC analysis of oligonucleotide/primers, synthetic peptides/proteins, polymers, and other small molecules.
High Performance Mass Detection
- Linear MALDI-TOF mass spectrometer for reliable mass information.
- An affordable, robust option for all laboratories requiring routine manual or automated analysis of a wide variety of sample classes.
- High-sensitivity system using a variable repetition rate 50 Hz N2 laser and a variety of target formats to meet all sample throughput requirements.
- Pulsed extraction of ions from the MALDI source improves resolution, and enhanced calibration algorithms with easy-to-use software provide more accurate data.
- Positive and negative ion modes included as standard – allows greater flexibility and extends the compound categories that may be analyzed.
Like all AXIMA MALDI-TOF systems, the AXIMA Assurance can be fully integrated with robotic sample preparation devices, including the AccuSpot MALDI plate spotter and CHIP chemical printer, to create application-specific platforms. Integration with the CHIP creates a powerful platform for tissue imaging, while using an AXIMA instrument with a Prominence GPC system and AccuSpot results in a fully automated platform for polymer analysis that delivers quick, detailed analysis of ultra-trace substances.