EDX-LE Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Simple, High-speed RoHS/ELV Screening
Model designed specifically for RoHS/ELV screening
EDX-LE is an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer designed specifically for screening elements regulated by RoHS/ELV directives. The model uses a detector (Si-PIN semiconductor detector) that does not require liquid nitrogen, thereby achieving lower operation cost and easier maintenance. Automated analysis functions improve operability without sacrificing its high level of inspection reliability.
The time required from start of measurement to judgment is as short as one minute for some samples, which is very helpful in screening inspections for elements regulated by the RoHS directive. The model is recommended for taking measures for step 2 of China RoHS.
Exceptional labor-saving, high-speed screening
- Lower operation cost, easier maintenance
- Provides specific functions necessary for screening the five RoHS regulated elements
- Easy set-up functions can be customized according to the management method
Easily carry out difficult tasks
- Easy operation from the [Screening Analysis] window
- All steps are automatically set from the the evaluation of major components to selection of conditions
All necessary functions are provided
- Functions necessary for RoHS/ELV analysis are provided as standard
- A large sample chamber enables measurements of large samples