XRD-6100/7000 X-ray Diffractometers
Fast, Reliable Multifunctional Systems
XRD-6100 – General-purpose X-Ray Diffractometer
The Windows XP/7-supported application software ushers this compact, multi-functional, general-purpose X-ray Diffractometer into the networking era of analysis. With its basic ease of use and abundant functions, the XRD-6100 offers solutions encompassing wide-ranging analysis requirements, from routine qualitative and quantitative analysis to state change analysis, including stress analysis, residual austenite quantitation, crystallite size/lattice strain, & crystallinity calculation
XRD-7000 – New Concept in Multifunctional X-Ray Diffractometry
A theta/theta configuration with options to accommodate samples up to 400mm in diameter, the XRD-7000 is able to handle extra-large samples as well as liquid samples. In addition to basic qualitative and quantitative analysis, the XRD-7000 handles residual austenite quantitation, environmental quantitative analysis, degree of crystallinity calculations, and crystal system determination, among others, while a range of attachments expands the application capabilities.
High-precision, Vertical Goniometer
Enabling analysis of samples in various states, each instrument´s goniometer features a high-speed rate (1000°/min) and high-precision angle reproducibility (±0.001° for the XRD-6100 and ±0.0002° for the XRD-7000) for fast measurement and highly reliable data.
Safe, Easy-to-Operate Design
With a front door mounted on guide rollers, installation/exchange of samples and attachments is easy while a door lock mechanism provides a safe operating environment during operation.
The XRD-6100 minimizes space requirements with a size of just 900 mm (w) x 700 mm (d) x 1600 mm (h).
The XRD-6100/7000 accept various types of X-ray tubes, including the normal focus 2kW type and broad focus 2.7kW type, as well as the optional long line focus 2.2kW type.
High Stability X-Ray Generator
Tube voltage and tube current are stable to/within ±0.01%, and this stability is unaffected during fluctuation of source voltage or ambient temperature.
The XRD-6100 can be equipped with a range of hardware and software upgrades including:
- Counter Monochromator
- Rotational Sample Stage
- Multi-sample Stages
- Micro Analysis Attachments
- Thin Film Attachment
- Fiber Sample Attachment
- Sample Heating/Cooling Stages
- Rietveld analysis software
- Percent Crystallinity Software
- Crystallite Size/Lattice Strain Software
- ICDD PDF 2/4
- MDI Software (JADE, JADE Plus, RIQAS, etc)
Complete control, analysis, and reporting software, including auto search/match software to aid in qualitative analysis, ensures easy operation and easy data analysis – even for beginners. Sample measurement conditions can be set easily, and measurement and data processing can be conducted simultaneously, enhancing efficiency. Additional features include:
- Detailed search parameter settings
- Second search function – authoritative identification of a small amount of components
- Comparison display of candidate substances on raw data
- Quantitative analysis function
- Creation of dedicated user database
- Data manipulation functions, i.e., deletion of unnecessary peak profiles and addition of re-analyzed data
- Graphic display – data can be freely zoomed with the click of a mouse and other functions, such as intensity Log conversion display, enhanced operability
- Fully automatic optical adjustments