Outstanding performance and versatility for a variety of fluorescence spectroscopy applications
Enabling Accurate, Efficient Fluorescence Spectroscopy Analysis
Incorporating technology cultivated over decades of developing fluorescence spectrometers, the versatile RF-6000 fluorescence spectrophotometer maximizes the capabilities of fluorescence spectroscopy with high-speed 3D measurements, ultrafast scanning, outstanding sensitivity, and more uptime. When combined with intuitive software, the RF-6000 spectrofluorometer is ideal for a wide range of applications, from routine analysis to research and development, in such areas as pharmaceuticals, food science, environmental monitoring, and chemicals.
An extended wavelength and outstanding sensitivity, combined with a wealth of available accessories, makes the RF-6000 spectrofluorometer the perfect instrument to accomplish both traditional tasks and new fluorescence spectroscopy applications.
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range of the RF-6000 spectrofluorometer enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
Achieve very low limits of quantitation, acquire a 3D fluorescence spectrum in a very short time, and perform measurements of substances that exhibit fluorescence at longer wavelengths. The RF-6000 spectrofluorometer provides this while providing stable, long-term performance with less-frequent maintenance.
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
LabSolutions RF software for the RF-6000 spectrofluorometer offers an intuitive structure, easy creation of reports, and a validation function for maximum productivity.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.