Striving for the Ultimate in Accuracy and Easy Operability
By combining new technologies with those cultivated over Shimadzu's long history, the Shimadzu spectrofluorophotometer has been reborn as the RF-6000. Combined with new LabSolutions RF software, designed for unrivaled measurement accuracy and easy operation, the RF-6000 offers the ultimate performance for a diverse range of customers' measurement needs.
- Enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range enable fluorescence as well as bioluminescence, chemiluminescence, and electro-luminescence measurements.
- High-speed 3D scanning enables rapid acquisition of 3D spectra.
- Spectral-Corrected Excitation and Emission spectra can be scanned.
- Fluorescence quantum yield and Fluorescence quantum efficiency measurements are available.
- Highest level SNR in its class: 1,000 or more (RMS) /350 or more (P-P)
- High-speed scanning of 60,000 nm/min minimizes scan time.
- 2,000 hour long life Xe lamp.
- Extended range PMT offers scan wavelength range to 900nm.
- Easy-to-use LabSolutions RF software simplifies analysis.
- Validation routines included.
- Status bar in LabSolutions RF indicates lamp and accessory status.
- Large sample compartment for all analytical needs.
Supports Applications in a Wide Variety of Fields
This product is certified as Shimadzu's Eco-Products Plus.
Reduced power consumption by 46% compared with conventional Shimadzu's products.
How To Determine Quantum Efficiency of a Sample Using the Shimadzu RF-6000 Spectrofluorophotometer
This video demonstrates how to measure the quantum efficiency of a sample using the Shimadzu RF-6000 Spectrofluorophotometer.
How To Replace the Xenon Lamp in a Shimadzu RF-6000 Spectrofluorophotometer
This video will demonstrate the proper procedure to replace the Xenon lamp in a Shimadzu RF-6000 spectrofluorophotometer.
Shimadzu RF-6000 Fluorescence Spectrometer - Getting Started
News / Events
Facss Presents SCIX 2022
Northern Kentucky Convention Center
American Chemical Society – Fall 2022
Booth # 605
New IRXross™ FTIR Spectrophotometer Delivers High-End Sensitivity, Enhanced Resolution and High-Quality Data
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments introduces the IRXross™ Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Spectrophotometer. This mid-level FTIR model achieves upper-end performance including high-level S/N ratio, resolution, measurement speed and ease of use.