Solutions for the Analysis of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a group of persistent and harmful chemicals that can be commonly found in the environment. With concerns rising quickly about the health risks associated with PFAS exposure, it is important to ensure proper monitoring of these chemicals in the environment. Watch this short animatic to learn more on PFAS and how Shimadzu can help in your PFAS analysis.
Shimadzu's LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of PFAS, including the replacement ones such as GenX, in the environmental matrices are easy to use. They have been vetted to provide high quality results at a low cost.
This webcast discusses the global trends and regulatory requirements pertaining to PFAS analyses (e.g. EPA 537.1) Several case studies on drinking water and environmental matrices are described to illustrate the difficulties and pitfalls of LC-MS/MS analyses and their solutions.
Find here additional useful information and resources from regulatory and other stakeholders.
- Latest information from EPA
- Latest information from DOD
- Latest information from ATSDR/CDC
- How States are responding to requirements about PFAS, by The Environmental Council of the States
- Fact Sheets and other information from the Interstate Technology & Regulatory Council
- Resources about PFAS from American Water Works Association
- Resources about PFAS from The Water Research Foundation