Cannabis & Hemp Testing Resources
Download these Cannabis and Hemp Testing Materials:
The twelve-page cannabis brochure and hemp brochure provide a general overview of potency testing, terpene profiling, pesticide analysis, residual solvents, heavy metals and moisture content. From balances to HPLCs and GCMS, Shimadzu has you covered!
The Rise of Cannabinomics
U.S. Medical Marijuana Empowers A
Cannabis Laboratory Revolution (PDF)
The Analytical Scientist
Unraveling the Cannabinome (PDF)
A Closer Look at Cannabis Testing
New to cannabis testing?
Download this whitepaper (PDF)
- Application News - Quantitative Analysis of Cannabinoids using the LCMS-8040 Triple Quad MS
- Application News - Quantitative Analysis of Cannabinoids using the LCMS-2020 Single Quad MS
- Application News - Analysis of Heavy Metal Contaminants in Cannabis Flower using the Shimadzu ICPMS-2030
- Terpenes & Testing Magazine - Increasing Return on Investment (ROI) for Pesticide Analysis in Cannabis
- Terpenes & Testing Magazine - HPLC Method Development for Baseline Resolution of Seventeen Cannabinoids
- LCMS-8060 and GCMS-TQ8050 - Analysis of Pesticides and Mycotoxins in Cannabis
- Application News - Potency Testing in Cannabis Extracts Using a High Sensitivity Method with the Cannabis Analyzer for Potency
- Application News - The Potency Determination of 16 Cannabinoids by UHPLC with Diode-Array Detection
- Customized Solutions for e-liquids and e-juices analysis
Shimadzu provides a wide array of powerful technologies for cannabis and hemp testing laboratories. Primary applications and platforms are listed below:
|Cannabinoid Potency Testing||HPLC / UHPLC|
|Terpene Profiling||GC, GCMS(/ MS)|
|Pesticide Analysis||LCMS/MS, GCMS/MS|
|Residual Solvents||GC, GCMS(/MS)|
|Moisture Content||MOC63u Moisture Balance, Analytical Balances|
In addition to providing the best instrument platforms for your cannabis testing needs, Shimadzu offers a wide range of consumables – from cannabinoid standards, columns, and vials to solvents and sample preparation devices – to keep your laboratory running efficiently.
Download our Cannabis Consumables brochure and our NexLeaf™ Columns flier to learn more.