Let us show you how you can increase productivity, sensitivity, accuracy, and meet USEPA regulatory requirements; Guaranteed!
Shimadzu’s technologically advanced instruments are known worldwide for high quality ergonomically efficient designs that provide you with the results you need. Shimadzu Instruments are rugged enough for routine high throughput operations and simple enough to be used by anyone.
Whether you need trace pesticides in complex matrices such as soil or sludge, volatile and semi-volatile organics in water, or analysis of TOC using the world’s leading and most reliable TOC analyzer, we have these solutions and many more.
Application Notes / Methods for Water Analysis
- Solutions for Environmental Analysis - Application Notebook
- Introducing the Guidance and Report Creation Functions in AIMSolution (FTIR)
- LCMS-8050 Application - Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) in Surface Water (SSI) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8050 Application - A Rapid LCMS Method for Evaluating PPCPs Contaminants Found in Drinking Water (LCMS)
- LCMS-8045/8050/8060 Application - Analysis of Bromate in Tap Water Using a Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS (2 Japan) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8060 Application - A Highly Sensitive MRM-Based Method for Detection and Quantitation of Seven Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) in Surface Water (Japan) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8060 Application - Quantitative Analysis of Residual Artificial Sweetners in Surface Water by Highly Sensitive LC/MS/MS Method (Japan) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8050 Application - A High Sensitivity Method for Quantitative Determination of Ten Phenols in Surface Water on LC/MS/MS with APCI Interface (Japan) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8060 Application - Applying 'MRM Spectrum Mode' and Library Searching for Enhanced Reporting Confidence in Routine Pesticide Residue Analysis (UK) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8050/8060 Application - Analysis of Bromate in Tap Water Using a Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS (Japan) (LCMS)
- LCMS-8060 Application - Shimadzu’s Guide to US DOD_DOE Analysis of PFCs using the LCMS-8060 (LCMS)
- Analysis of Iminoctadine, Paraquat, and Diquat in Tap Water Using Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS [LCMS-8050] (LCMS)
- Analysis of Tap Water and Drinking Water by ICPMS-2030 (ICPMS)
- Analysis of River Water by ICPMS-2030 (ICPMS)
- Analysis of Trace Elements in Water by EPA Method 200.8 using the Shimadzu ICPMS-2030 (ICPMS)
- LCMS-8060 Application - Determination of Selected ASTM Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCs) Using the Shimadzu LCMS-8060 (SSI) (LCMS)