- Direct Determination of Pb in Whole Blood by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotetry (GF-AAS)
- Analysis of ICP-Atomic Emission Spectrometry in Accordance with the ICH Q3D Guideline for Elemental Impurities Using ICPE-9820
- Quantitation of Trace Elements in Blood Using Shimadzu ICPMS-2030 Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer
- EDXRF Analysis of Cd, Hg, and Pb in Blood
- EDXRF Analysis of P, Cl, K and Ca in Blood
It is very important to be able to measure heavy metals and toxins for poisioning. Long term exposure and high dosage amounts can lead to poisoning and even death. Shimadzu offers multiple analytical techniques to measure heavy metals and toxins in blood and urine samples ranging from parts per million to parts per billion levels.